This course is available to pilots holding a Commercial Pilot Helicopter certificate with Helicopter Instrument rating.
To be eligible for an Airline Transport Pilot certificate, a person must:
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Must hold a first class medical prior to training.
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language.
- Be of good moral character.
- Pass the ATP knowledge test.
- Pass the ATP practical test.
- 1,200 hours of total time as a pilot that includes at least:
- 500 hours of cross-country flight time.
- 100 hours of night flight time, of which 15 hours are in helicopters.
- 200 hours of flight time in helicopters, which includes at least 75 hours as a pilot in command.
- 75 hours of instrument flight time in actual or simulated instrument meteorological conditions, of which at least 50 hours are obtained in flight.
Note: The above listed price requires the applicant meets or exceeds the
minimum flight experience requirements as per FAR 61.161.
NOTE: All number and prices are subject to change and all hours are based on FAA minimums.