This course is available to pilots holding a Commercial Pilot Helicopter certificate with Helicopter Instrument rating.
To be eligible for an Airline Transport Pilot certificate, a person must:
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Must hold a first class medical prior to training.
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language.
- Be of good moral character.
- Pass the ATP knowledge test.
- Pass the ATP practical test.
- 1,200 hours of total time as a pilot that includes at least:
- 500 hours of cross-country flight time.
- 100 hours of night flight time, of which 15 hours are in helicopters.
- 200 hours of flight time in helicopters, which includes at least 75 hours as a pilot in command.
- 75 hours of instrument flight time in actual or simulated instrument meteorological conditions, of which at least 50 hours are obtained in flight.
Note: The above listed price requires the applicant meets or exceeds the
minimum flight experience requirements as per FAR 61.161.
NOTE: All number and prices are subject to change and all hours are based on FAA minimums.
NOTE 2: Due to current increased fuel rates throughout the country, we are forced to implement a temporary fuel surcharge which may vary in price from time to time to all our current rates and services hourly. We hope to remove them swiftly if and when the fuel rates are reduced.